"Learning off from the best"- Bale on Ronaldo

Sponsored


Gareth Bale believes his idol Cristiano Ronaldo has always made him better.

The 25-year old believes the winger is the best in world and he is pleased to learn from CR7.

Real Madrid's Gareth Bale expressed Ronaldo as the best and he has been learning from the World Player of the Year.

Gareth Bale signed for Madrid back on Sep 11, 2013 and also help them win three titles so far. However, Bale showed his admiration for fellow teammate Cristiano Ronaldo.

'Cristiano is the best and learning from best is incredible. My goal is to become a great player and Ronaldo help me make better. I learn everyday from him. I also want to improve my right foot.'

Bale then went to heap praise on his former club rather than Mertesacker's mates.

"I still want Arsenal to lose. If I wasn't here i wouldn't have left. The fans were incredible to me. But the Champions League was the reason why we came here". 



Sponsored
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
artist photos